Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, Performance Series 2.0 Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel. Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- 100 Percent Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Application Specific Adjustable Racing Spring
- Redundant Sealing System, Long Lasting Performance
- Limited 1 Year Factory And 90 Day Valving Warranty
Fox Shocks 983-02-045 2.0 Performance Series Front Coilover IFP Shock 0-2" Ford F150 04-08 - Features
|Sub model3 ||
|Installation side ||
2.0 Performance Series
|Lift Height, inch ||
|Type Adjusters ||
|Shock Type ||
2004||FORD||F-150, 2005||FORD||F-150, 2006||FORD||F-150, 2007||FORD||F-150, 2008||FORD||F-150