Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers
Where the purpose of a spring is to carry the load of a vehicle and its cargo, a shock absorber works to control the spring by absorbing excess energy and, in doing so, has a profound impact on your vehicle’s ride and handling.
During the development of OME’s Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers, particular focus is placed on how well they are matched to the specific springs they’ll be controlling, with Ride Control Engineers tailoring shock absorber valving to work with the different springs in the range, often resulting in multiple shock absorber options for each vehicle.
Whether it’s for work or play, ARB has a solution for just about any application.
Nitrocharger Sport Advantage
The Nitrocharger Sport range utilises significant advances in key componentry and the latest in valving technology to provide tremendous improvements in ride, comfort and handling over all terrains.
Vehicle specific valving ensures the proper valving is matched to your spring selection, accessory fitment and load carrying requirements, meaning there’s a Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorber to suit your needs, no matter what the terrain or intended vehicle use.
Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers offer the most cohesive, balanced and finely tuned valving system on the market.
- Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and Outback testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned 4x4 shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME’s extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system
- Back-up from more than 120 authorised outlets Australia-wide, and also supported by ARB’s international dealer network
- 3 year, 60,000km warranty
- Made in Australia
Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorber Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 (TOW PACK) (ome, 60126) - Features
|Auto || 2011||JEEP||Grand Cherokee||V6 gasoline engine, 2011||JEEP||Grand Cherokee||V8 & 3.2L diesel engine, 2016||JEEP||Grand Cherokee||V8 & 3.2L diesel engine, 2016||JEEP||Grand Cherokee||V6 gasoline engine |
|Brand || Old man emu |
|Type Adjusters || Not Adjusters |
|Category || Shocks |
|Installation side || Rear |
|Lift Height, mm || 0-40mm, 40mm |
|Lift Height, inch || 0"-2", 2" |
|Rear Load || Medium Load |
|Shock Type || Monotube |
|SKU || ome60124 |
|Closed Length (mm) || 415 |
|Open Length (mm) || 585 |
|Make || Jeep |
|Model || Grand Cherokee |
|Weight || 6.61 lbs |
|Bar Code || 9312891039078 |