Old Man Emu leaf springs are engineered to provide optimum ride performance irrespective of the operating conditions in which they operate.
Numerous spring options are available to suit a multitude of applications, allowing you to set your vehicle up for recreational or commercial purposes. Feature packed, a set of Old Man Emu leaf springs, matched to a set of Old Man Emu 4×4 shock absorbers will deliver vastly improved ride, handling and load carrying capability.
Leaf Spring Features
- Draw tapered and diamond cut leaves ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends, increasing ride comfort and longevity
- Leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners
- Fully scragged to ensure the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging
- Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
- Military wrap designed to provide added safety
- Re-greasable nylon interleaf anti friction pads reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest
- Flat axle seat area allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life
- The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring
- Two-stage leaf pack featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen, the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added
PLEASE NOTE: Most Old Man Emu Leaf Springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists, one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed dealer for further information.
Old Man Emu Leaf Spring Toyota Tacoma 2016, Lift: 2" (ome, EL095R) - Features
2016||Toyota||Tacoma, 2017||Toyota||Tacoma, 2018||Toyota||Tacoma, 2019||Toyota||Tacoma, 2020||Toyota||Tacoma
Old man emu
|Installation side ||
|Lift Height, mm ||
|Lift Height, inch ||
|Rear Load ||
|Bar Code ||