Old Man Emu leaf springs are engineered to provide optimum ride performance irrespective of the operating conditions in which they operate.
Numerous spring options are available to suit a multitude of applications, allowing you to set your vehicle up for recreational or commercial purposes. Feature packed, a set of Old Man Emu leaf springs, matched to a set of Old Man Emu 4×4 shock absorbers will deliver vastly improved ride, handling and load carrying capability.
Leaf Spring Features
- Draw tapered and diamond cut leaves ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends, increasing ride comfort and longevity
- Leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners
- Fully scragged to ensure the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging
- Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
- Military wrap designed to provide added safety
- Re-greasable nylon interleaf anti friction pads reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest
- Flat axle seat area allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life
- The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring
- Two-stage leaf pack featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen, the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added
PLEASE NOTE: Most Old Man Emu Leaf Springs have all the listed features, but where design or a physical limitation exists, one or more of these features may not be incorporated. Please check with your OME licensed dealer for further information.
Old Man Emu Leaf Spring Nissan X-terra 2005+ Lift: +30mm (ome, cs061r) - Features
Old man emu
|Installation side ||
|Lift Height, mm ||
|Lift Height, inch ||
|Rear Load ||
|Bar Code ||