Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers
Australian OME shock absorbers are an excellent solution for your all-wheel drive SUV. OME shock absorbers offer a system of settings that provide different levels of comfort with different driving styles. To achieve the maximum effect from the installation of OME shock absorbers, OME springs must be replaced. Manufactured in Australia and used by fans of all-wheel drive cars around the world, OME has set a new standard in comfort when traveling on highway or off-road.
Reinforced suspension for all-wheel drive cars. OME Nitrocharger will demonstrate excellent performance and with a standard spring, but to achieve the highest possible performance, it is necessary to install the OME springs. Improved travel experience, increased cargo transportation capabilities are important benefits that your SUV gets after installing the shock absorber and OME springs. This sport shock absorbers with a significant improvement in the controllability and control of the car, which is provided by individual settings of the shock absorber for a particular model of the car.
This is especially felt when driving at high speeds on any road surface or in its absence. In most cases, for a particular car, several versions of Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers are available with different settings, for the most successful combination with a specific spring and load carried by the car. The new piston oil valve with increased capacity: the Teflon-coated 35 mm oil valve is designed to ensure an even flow of oil through the transfer discs, which reduces heat generation and prevents risk of oil aeration, which can cause the shock absorber to fail.
Accurate control at high speeds on the mud tracks, complete control over the endless zigzags and roughnesses of the track and the beautiful passage through the deep tracks proved their undeniable advantage in any conditions. Nitrochatger Sport Shock absorbers for comfortable sporty driving on impassibility. Launched at a factory in Australia used on SUVs around the world, the OME Nitrocharger Sport shock absorbers have set a new standard in improving car suspension systems for any surface, simply outstripping competitors by "two corps". Another feature is that ARB is Australia's largest manufacturer and distributor wide range of quality and reliable of 4 × 4 accessories.
Only the best quality guaranteed by professionals and professionals of the OME.
- Engineered for both on road drivability and off road touring
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and Outback testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned 4×4 shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME’s extensive range of springs, bushes and hardware for a complete integrated 4WD suspension system
- Back-up from more than 120 authorised outlets Australia-wide, and also supported by ARB’s international dealer network
- 3 year, 60,000km warranty
- Made in Australia
Old Man Emu Sport Shock Rear Jeep Cherokee/Liberty KK (ome, 60069) - Features
2008||JEEP||Liberty/Cherokee||2.8 CRD, 2008||JEEP||Liberty/Cherokee||3.7L Gasoline
Old man emu
|Type Adjusters ||
|Installation side ||
|Lift Height, mm ||
|Lift Height, inch ||
|Rear Load ||
Medium Load, 100kgs
|Shock Type ||
|Closed Length (mm) ||
|Open Length (mm) ||
|Bar Code ||