Old Man Emu Torsion Bars dramatically improve your vehicle’s ride and handling, both on road and off.
They are designed and set for optimum ride performance, while maintaining maximum wheel travel which is crucial during off road driving. Old Man Emu Torsion Bars work best when Old Man Emu coil or leaf springs are fitted to the rear of your vehicle, with bars and springs then carefully matched to our premium range of 4WD shock absorbers. Together, they’ll transform your vehicle’s suspension performance.
Torsion Bar Features
- Manufactured from premium grade spring steel with a resilient powder coat to protect against corrosion
- Precision drawn, dropped forged ends for optimal strength and integrity
- Pressure rolled splines for precise fitment and increased spline durability
- Hardened and tempered to exact specifications for improved performance
- Preset and hardened to prevent sagging and increase life cycle
Old Man Emu Torsion Bars (kit) Nissan Navara NP300 2008+/D22 10/2002+ (ome, 303007) - Features
Old man emu
|Installation side ||
|Lift Height, mm ||
|Lift Height, inch ||
|Front Load ||
To 50Kgs, 51 To 100 Kgs
|Bar Code ||